Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Rainforest Trailer Sessions

I'm feeling proud! I enjoy what's expressed in these songs and would love your appreciation and constructive feedback to support my learning and growth!

These songs were recorded a few days ago in a little trailer that Tim lives in, on our off grid homestead. Tim acquired the solar panels, microphone, and recording program that makes it possible for this music to be accessible to you in this way. I (some of you know me as Morning and some as Megan) created the melodies on all the songs, the lyrics on all but "Rumi's Field", which is a translation of a poem by Rumi. Sqwrl, a fellow member of the transformation learning community, Rainforest Lab, plays guitar on part II of Bare Song, and I play guitar on Change the (Belief) System.

 https://soundcloud.com/megan-munk/sets/rainforest-trailer-sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment